Thursday, August 1, 2024

"Are You the S.M.I.T.S? It’s Me Samson" and "Dungs in Candyland" Update

JoeMurraysBiggestFan, AKA JoeMurrayFanatic06, AKA In honor of Joe Murray’s 30th anniversary as a cartoonist since September 18, 2023.,

knocked two more unknown tracks off of the list. They are the first unknown track in “Are You the S.M.I.T.S? It’s Me Samson,” which is two sound effects mixed together,

and the first unknown track in “Dungs in Candyland,” which is “Tormented Nights” by Ronald Hanmer from the Atmospheric Archive library. Of course it’s not available on UPM, but it is available here (29:52).

Only 45 more tracks to go… We’re getting there

Click here to see the remaining unknown tracks:

3 comments:

  1. The weird part about Tormented Nights is that I accidentally stumbled upon at the start of yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the source behind the "Trumpet Standards 01" sound effect? Where can we find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has listings on YouTube and Spotify, but the album it's on, "400 Sound Effects" got delisted from all platforms and websites it was uploaded to. I have no idea how whoever this Joe Murray fanatic person is claimed to identify a sound effect that is totally lost and can't be accessed, but it's specific enough to where I can believe it. I can change it if I find out I'm wrong

      Delete