Monday, August 28, 2023

The Update We've All Been Waiting For

Today is an amazing day for this blog. For the past 4 years I have hosted it, this is without a doubt its biggest step forward.

I want to thank everyone in the Camp Lazlo community for helping the growth of this blog. You all have helped tremendously with finding all of those pesky unknown tracks. When this blog started, there were hundreds of unidentified tracks. Now, there's less than a hundred! So many tracks have been identified in such a short amount of time, that I have taken until now to add all of them to the episode breakdowns as well as compile them for this update.

Here are some Word documents that list every single track that was identified by season:



This blog going forward:


Over the past few months, I have been renovating this blog to make it better overall, so a lot of stuff has changed.

  • I gave each season their own pages so that the episode links don't take up so much space in the sidebar
  • I changed the text font to make the blog easier to read
  • I changed the welcome page to be more professional and to tell you guys about myself
  • I added a page for unknown tracks since most of them have been found by this point

And finally, I have a very important change that I want to announce:

I will be changing my name to MutatedBacon.

I have been known as PJP in the Camp Lazlo community for a long time, but I created this Blogger account as one of my first ever social media accounts when I was a kid. Since I have become known everywhere else as MutatedBacon, I will officially rename my Blogger username to such to solidify my online identity.


Once again, thank you all for your help. Not only have you people helped uncover some interesting niche media to share with the world, but you also make me proud to be in an online community like this. You are all such great people, and I feel lucky knowing that there are other nerdy people in this world who have such specific interests like I do.

The people I want to thank the most are Justin, Brick Head, EdMario274, and PoisonousDave. If it weren't for your help, this blog would have remained useless.

Thank you for supporting this dumb blog of mine
Seriously, thank you all


Also, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment